Best Choice I've Ever Made - Beirut, LB

I has always wanted to have my nose done from a...

I has always wanted to have my nose done from a young age and so at 18 I conducted my research and starting consulting. Having had consultations in the UK with Maya, Transform and Harley Medical Group and other doctors, I discovered that on average my surgery would cost £4500 -5000. I decided to go to back home to Lebanon as the UK was way too expensive and Lebanon is much cheaper, even with travel costs included. I found up to 25 doctors and only managed to meet with around 10 till I finally decided who to go ahead with Dr Yazkbek because of professionalism and courteousness.

2 Years Later..

Dr Paul Yazbek

Having had many consultations in Lebanon with over 10 plastic surgeons located in Beirut and almost proceeding with another surgeon I'm happy I chose Dr. Yazbek. Dr Yazkbek explained what he believed would look natural, the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. He was very clear with his explanation and made me feel comfortable. He was very gentle and courteous as he analysed my nose and took pictures. He used digital software to give me an idea of how my nose would look after. As my mum was very worried, however he allowed us to both feel really relaxed as explained the ins and out of the surgery. He's a kind person, but most importantly, professional. As he is a nose specialist he analysed my nose in more detail than other surgeons and this automatically put me at ease. I had my surgery in Trad Hosptial, which is a clean hospital in Beirut. Before my surgery he comforted me and after my surgery has was also there, asking me how I felt. Dr Yazkbek asked me to come in twice over a two week period after surgery and staying in contact with me once I returned to the UK answering any questions I had. The price was very reasonable in comparison to UK prices. I spent £2,500 which saved me a lot of money. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and thank god that I chose the right person who knew how to achieve the most natural look. My experience was positive and the procedure felt easy and comfortable. As I had my friend with me and soon after she witnessed my experienced she returned to Lebanon 4 months later to the same doctor for the same procedure.