Best Choice I've Ever Made - Beirut, LB

I has always wanted to have my nose done from a...

I has always wanted to have my nose done from a young age and so at 18 I conducted my research and starting consulting. Having had consultations in the UK with Maya, Transform and Harley Medical Group and other doctors, I discovered that on average my surgery would cost £4500 -5000. I decided to go to back home to Lebanon as the UK was way too expensive and Lebanon is much cheaper, even with travel costs included. I found up to 25 doctors and only managed to meet with around 10 till I finally decided who to go ahead with Dr Yazkbek because of professionalism and courteousness.

2 Years Later..

Dr Paul Yazbek

Having had many consultations in Lebanon with over 10 plastic surgeons located in Beirut and almost proceeding with another surgeon I'm happy I chose Dr. Yazbek. Dr Yazkbek explained what he believed would look natural, the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. He was very clear with his explanation and made me feel comfortable. He was very gentle and courteous as he analysed my nose and took pictures. He used digital software to give me an idea of how my nose would look after. As my mum was very worried, however he allowed us to both feel really relaxed as explained the ins and out of the surgery. He's a kind person, but most importantly, professional. As he is a nose specialist he analysed my nose in more detail than other surgeons and this automatically put me at ease. I had my surgery in Trad Hosptial, which is a clean hospital in Beirut. Before my surgery he comforted me and after my surgery has was also there, asking me how I felt. Dr Yazkbek asked me to come in twice over a two week period after surgery and staying in contact with me once I returned to the UK answering any questions I had. The price was very reasonable in comparison to UK prices. I spent £2,500 which saved me a lot of money. I am so pleased with the results of my surgery and thank god that I chose the right person who knew how to achieve the most natural look. My experience was positive and the procedure felt easy and comfortable. As I had my friend with me and soon after she witnessed my experienced she returned to Lebanon 4 months later to the same doctor for the same procedure.

Do you have a recent clear front angle shot that you could kindly share?
Could u give more advice? Is it worth it? We're u nervous? Could u look at my photos and give me ur opinion? Thanks so much!
Hi there, I wasn't nervous because I wanted it so much. My advice is that if you really have thought about it thoroughly and have done your research, you should do it if you feel you have found the right doctor. I would definitely advise you to visit Dr. Yazbek as he very professional and aims to give the most natural outcome. I have seen your photos and you don't need much done, so I think Dr. Yazbek would be prefect for the job! Thanks!
could you please share Dr yazebeks details?
Specialty Clinics Center, 12th Floor. Suite B12, Facing Gefinor, Mi'mari St. Hamra, Beirut, Lebanon. Phone: (+961) 01-747644 Mobile: (+961)03-377285 Email: drpaul@drpaulyazbek.com Web: http://www.drpaulyazbek.com
Hey luciana, thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm French and I'm considering to go to Lebanon to have a nose job, and I wanted to know how long did I take to see your nose without any bandage? And can you post just new pic from new right now so we can see the result after a year?
It took a week for the bandage to come off! Going to Lebanon to do it would be a great choice!
Thanks, you looks absolutely beautiful, and you're right I just checked your new pics and your nose suits you perfectly. Thanks again, I think I'm gonna choose paul for my surgery this summer. Do you have an Instagram account or something so I can follow you. Much love
Can you post more
Sure. I will add some more now!
Hi, Is is possible to add some pictures showing your profile before and after surgery? I am also considering Lebanon and have contact with some surgeons but I can see that Paul has produced good result on your nose.
Hi, I'm afraid the only photos that I have are already online. There is a photo of me before that shows that I had a huge bump and it was deviated to the left. Paul did a very good job, I can assure you that it will look very natural as my friends does too! Thanks, Luciana
I have added some more photos
can you post more pictures please?
I'm afraid I don't have any other photos! Best of luck! Luciana
I have added some more photos

Thanks for sharing your experience! Can you give us a little more info about your recovery and what the most difficult part of it was for you? Every little bit you can offer to others considering rhinoplasty really helps with their decisions! You look lovely!

Thank you for your kind comments and sorry for the late reply. The most difficult part of my recovery was to have the stitches removed as I hate stitches but other than that, I personally felt great after the surgery as it something that I have always wanted to do!
I am glad your surgery was successful. You are very beautiful. Thanx for sharing ur story.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your comment :) Luciana