Excellent Final Result with Braces in Beirut-lebanon - Beirut, LB

The main problem I was facing was that my upper...

The main problem I was facing was that my upper canines were very high.I was very shy to smile.I wor braces for 20 months.The braces were annoying for the first 2 weeks,and you need to take some pain killer everytime the orthodontist tighten them. I hate their silver color. I asked for coloreless Braces,but my Orthodontist adviced me to go for the silver ones. I am very pleased with my new smile.

Your teeth look amazing, I have a similar problem, did your facial structure change at all with the braces? Did your cheekbones become more pronounced that sort of thing?
Your results look great. Did you have to wear elastics on front? If so, which teeth were they attached to? Was it in a triangle or square shape? Also, did you have to wear them all the time or only at night? Thanks! :)

Your results look great! Did your dentist mention why they thought you were better off going with traditional metal braces over clear ones?

Dr.George Bardawil

As for my testimonial about Dr.George .He is an excellent and very skillful doctor. He uses only high quality materials. The office uses up to date techniques in Orthodontics. Price is reasonable . I'm very satisfied with the work done for me .Thanks Dr.Bardawil