Scarred for Life by Third Degree Burns, Need Reconstructive Surgery - Beirut, Lebanon

I had laser lipo on my thighs, abdomen, and...

I had laser lipo on my thighs, abdomen, and something the doctor called a "mini-lift" on my upper arms. (I think he just pushed the laser around, without suction.)

I have about 12 holes from the cannula in just my legs, plus many more on my abdomen and buttocks. I have a huge gash on my upper right thigh now, which looks like a dog took a big bite of my leg. This is the result of a third degree burn, where the necrosis (dead burned cells) had to be removed. I also have 3rd degree burns on the back of my arms, which require skin grafts, as I was advised by a legitimate doctor, whom I consulted for a second opinion. The thigh injury site would have to be surgically excised and then stiched together, as there is no way it would heal by itself, he said. I would be left with a 10cm scar afterwards. The skin grafts on the arms would also leave scars but not as bad as if they were left to heal by themselves.

Dr Hajjar

Third degree burns, lifelong scars, fat not suctioned after laser, no effects visible.

WOW so sorry 4 u!

مرحبا I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. :( Are you going to speak to a doctor about a revision surgery?