Dermal Fillers Treatment - Bedminster, NJ

I first went to Dr. Janjua for a visible and...

I first went to Dr. Janjua for a visible and troublesome Glabellar Frown Line. In my case, we opted to use both Radiesse and Botox (we've also opted for Restylane and Dysport instead).

Dr. Janjua is very thorough, he puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable, he asks you what you are looking to achieve and what bothers you, he reviews your options, he explains the procedure and potential risks, he reviews general aging issues and concerns that you might have, he never ever pressures you into anything, he always treats you as if you're his only patient, and his Staff possesses the same qualities, making it an overall pleasant experience. Dr. J. is very kind and attentive and he is always a pleasure to interact with. Even my husband loves him! He occasionally offers seminars/demonstrations throughout the year on aging and available procedures. He even offers monthly specials and a gracious birthday gift card to use! Any time I need to contact him, I reach out to him via RelayHealth and he personally answers me that same day - even on weekends! I fully trust Dr. J. and I get so many compliments on how youthful I look. Thanks so much for having me as your patient, Dr. Janjua - I'm so glad and appreciative I found you!! You're my best kept anti-aging secret - shhhh :)

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Janjua initially for Botox through a hairdresser (Katie) at The Salon at Warren. But I initially learned about Dr. J. years ago before that from Tracey Barry (we had gone to High School and graduated together), when she used to work at Warren Dermatology Associates and was working toward leaving WDA for a career she now has at Dr.J's office.