26years Old - Bedminster, NJ

I was referred to dr jan juan by a great friend...

I was referred to dr jan juan by a great friend who has trusted him for years after he helped her solve a major issue. She swore by him and I knew I trusted her experience. I have had issues with course dark hairs growing on my chin and along the sides of my face and my upper lip. So I decided it was time to give the laser a try. I am fairly olive skin color so I was very skeptical at first because of scarring concerns. During my first consultation with dr. JanJuan he evaluated my skin and we discussed all my history and my options. He did a test patch and no adverse reaction. So within a week I was back and he did my sides and chin. There was no discomfort. Just in case he iced the area very well which helped greatly. Within two weeks I noticed the hair where not coming out as often. After my second treatment I honestly don't see any hairs coming throw anymore. My upper lip was only done once and they have come back but very light and thin so I will be returning for another season in the winter.
Overall Dr. JanJuan was amazing. His bedside manner is extraordinaire and his professionalism as well. I was extremely impressed with my results. This has been a major issue for me for years. My only regret is not doing this sooner but I'm glad I waited for such a great doctor. Being that I have sensitive skin I'm glad I decided to go with such a great professional who knows exactly what would work for my skin. I admire that dr janjua told me not to come back for more sessions until the winter because of the sun and that it may scar or burn me during the sun months. Instead of him just taking my money. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon