Eyelid Surgery - Bedminster, NJ

Due to my impaired vision I had eyelid surgery. I...

Due to my impaired vision I had eyelid surgery. I also had a droopy eyelid that was corrected. The procedure was completed exactly as they explained it to me. The Dr. and staff were professional, caring and accessible throughout all stages of my surgery. Today I am seeing better and looking better because of their care and superb skill in performing the surgery.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the first appointment with Dr. Janjua his compassion, caring and professionalism were outstanding. His skill as a surgeon was phenomenal. He always made time for any questions or concerns I expressed.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.