Dr. Janjua - The Best Face Dr. and Now the Best in Laser Hair Removal - Bedminster, NJ

6 weeks ago I went to Dr. Janjua for laser hair...

6 weeks ago I went to Dr. Janjua for laser hair removal for my chin and mustache. As I age the hair is getting thicker and causing me to be more insecure.I have attempted laser hair removal about 5 other times by different cosmetic and laser doctors only to be disappointed at the result. I have thick stubborn hair and whiskers that I have to pluck every single day until NOW! I had only one session and am so amazed and surprised at the difference.I expected and prepared myself for results after 4 sessions to really notice anything but I am so happy to see the change that has happened already. I have another appointment already scheduled for my legs to also get done. Dr. Janjua never ceases to amaze me.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Best experience I have had with a cosmetic surgeon. I found Dr. Janjua after a Juvaderm overfill in my top lip left me grossly distorted and he was the only cosmetic surgeon that would touch me in the Tri State area. Dr. Janjua completely fixed the overfill in one simple office visit and refused to charge me anything. That was 4 years ago and I have continued to trust Dr. Janjua with botox and fillers to keep my face looking refreshed.