Sculptra Asessment - Bedminster, NJ

I had a very bad Sculptra experience 19 months ago...

I had a very bad Sculptra experience 19 months ago by another doctor. I have facial discoloration and on again off again swelling, burning. My facial shape is so off balance now due to poor injection placement. I saw Dr Janjua to assess possibilities for improvement. He is a honest man, very polite and suggested a chin implant. My concern was that once the Sculptra wears off (halaleujah for that day) the chin implant won't look right. So I left it at that. But I think he is a good doctor, he seems to be genuine.

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad scultpra experience. :( Are you planning to have the chin implant after the product wears off, or are you still deciding on it?

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a very bad Sculptra experience 19 months ago by another doctor. I have facial discoloration and on again off again swelling, burning. My facial shape is so off balance now due to poor injection placement. I saw Dr Janjua to assess possibilities for improvement. He is a honest man, very polite and suggested a chin implant. My concern was that once the Sculptra wears off, it won't look right. So I left it at that. But I think he is a good doctor, he seems to be genuine.