Amazing Rhinoplasty - I Feel Beautiful!!! - Bedminster, NJ

I was suffering from daily, mild headaches for...

I was suffering from daily, mild headaches for almost 7 months straight when I came into Dr. Janjua to look into septoplasty to fix my deviated septum because this was essentially making my sinus headaches so much worse. I had ALWAYS wanted a nose job, so now that I needed a surgery for pain relief, it seemed crazy to me to not also do the cosmetic portion I had always wanted to.

Before-and-After Pictures

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janjua is a talented artist and surgeon. We spoke at length about what I wanted my face to look like after the surgery (this is a huge decision afterall), and he brought up points that I never thought of on my own. He was able to pinpoint aesthetic features that were adding to/taking away from I wanted and didn't want that I was not able to spot on my own. Essentially, he helped me get closer to EXACTLY what I wanted. It's now been almost 9 months since my rhinoplasty, and I honestly couldn't be happier. It looks so good, and I feel beautiful. It's my belief that surgery is a blend of art and science. Dr. Janjua has both. You won't find a better surgeon. Ontop of that, he takes the time to really talk to patients. He is one of the sweetest, kindest physicians I've ever come in contact with. I've had procedure done elsewhere, and I can tell you the customer service/people aspect in his office is also of a caliber you won't find elsewhere. This is a surgeon you can trust.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.