Facial Fillers - Bedminster, NJ

Having radiesse, botox and restalyn gave my face a...

Having radiesse, botox and restalyn gave my face a refreshed look without having an invasive procedure such as a face lift. It looks completely natural, my husband did not even realize I had it done. There was a little bruising at first, but it was easily concealed.

What I like about this plastic surgeon is that he uses a more conservative approach and the results are subtle, not glaring so that everyone asks what you've had done.

I did not have this all done at the same time. First I had the radiesse and botox and about two weeks later I had restelyn (used because it was close to my upper lip) injected for more balance.

I will continue treatment with Sculptra in the next few months to restore the collagen in my upper cheeks. I am sure this will help stave off the inevitable face lift for several more years!

I have since had the Sculptra done and would...

I have since had the Sculptra done and would highly recommend it. I had the procedure done between 18 months and 2 years ago, which is approximately the length of time I was told it would be effective. I will be having another Scupltra treatment soon and follow the doctor's suggestion for other minor, non-invasive tweaks. I believe the cost has also gone down to $800.00

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

He uses a conservative approach and his goal is a natural look. You only refreshed.