52 Year Old Male Facelift - Bedminster, NJ

I went to Dr Janjua to discuss options on my...

I went to Dr Janjua to discuss options on my primary concerns of deep folds/creases in both cheeks. I finally settled on a full lower facelift which corrected the primary concerns and did some additional in defining the jawlines a little more by taking away the beginning of jowls. I was unsure how the incisions in the ears to hide them would look. It took a little getting used to but now I am happy with the results. Looking straight at my ear you wouldn't immediately know I had a facelift and the overall benefits achieved outweigh the slightly altered shaving pattern around the ear. For men, it's always a tradeoff, but I very much like the way it's worked out. I wanted to avoid the risk of a visible scar line in front of the ear and the way it was done achieved that.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Janjua to be a very competent and thoughtful surgeon with an excellent demeanor and manner in discussing options and treatments with patients. I found him very easy to talk with and he was very honest about which options I had in mind would work well for me and which wouldn't. He was also very complete in discussing all the possible risks involved in various procedure options. His aftercare has also been very thorough and well done.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! What has your recovery been like? Have you hit any bumps on the road to healing?