TT,Mr and Lipo - Bedford, NH

I'm scheduled for my tt,mr and lipo next week.....

I'm scheduled for my tt,mr and lipo next week.. I'm excited but nervous. I've have wanted this for so long. I'm a mom of 2 children ages 12 & 9. I gained 70lb with both of my pregnancy. I'm so tried of looking pregnant after losing 20 lbs.. I have been reading this site for a long time which helped me with this decision. It is a perfect time in my life for this I'm turning 40 next month . This is my birthday present to myself.

Welcome to the community!   Good for you in taking your body back.  I think this is a wonderful Birthday present to yourself.  You go girl and keep us up to date.

2 more days

I'm getting really excited but nervous at the same time. I went to PS yesterday for a pre op. He said everything should go fine. I'm schedule fo 7:30am. He told me I should be back at home by 2pm. I don't do good on pain medication so I'm hoping this recovery is just like my C-sections. Wishful thinking. I'm out of work for 10 days I'm hoping that is enough time. If anyone out there has any suggestions I will take it.