Lower Legs & Under Arms - Bedford Hills, NY

I had bought the tria laser to try & get some...

I had bought the tria laser to try & get some cheap laser hair removal & it wasn't working but then I saw a groupon for laser hair removal & since it was less money than the tria I decided to give it a try.

Every time I went in there the staff was great & I was in & out in 20 minutes. The first few times I went it hurt but after each treatment I would notice that within a week the hairs started to fall out & it was becoming less painful with each treatment.

I've gone to a few other places for laser hair removal but nothing compared to this place. They have a special for full body laser hair removal that I'd like to buy but you can NOT tan so I'm going wait until after the summer & if they still have it I'm definitely going to get it.

Bellava Spa

Was it $170 every treatment or total?
It was $170 total but it was a deal I got on groupon. They do offer a special every month on it but the price is never as good as what I bought.
Thank you!!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm glad you're getting such good results from your treatments!

How long ago did you have the treatments? Will you need them again in the future, or does this treatment last indefinitely?

I had 6 treatments 6 weeks apart that I finished in about November. The results from those treatments were incredible but I probably could have used another couple treatments to get rid of all the hair. Its a permanent reduction in the hair & you do need to go back every year or so for maintenance but in my opinion its totally worth it.

Awesome. Once per year doesn't seem too bad of a maintenance plan, espeically if you don't need to shave the rest of the year!