Almost 40 and Loving It........But I Need a New Attitude to Go with It! - Mexico

The beginning of a New Relationship between a Dr. and her Patient.

I recently had my Consultation with Dr. C and I like the vibe she gave me. She was straight forward and really so compassion in what she wants to achieve for us women on here who just ONLY want to enhance what the big guy already gave us. Am a positive individual wanting to be bless by this woman and her teams hand. So let me share my photos with you.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hello! Thanks for sharing. I'm in the beginning stages and much like you highly impressed with her work. Please keep us informed and updated. I'm excited to hear back from her with my quote. From her pictures and reviews it appears as if she really understand all women body shapes, curvy, slim, skinny etc.
Extended TT, BBL and Hips, LIPO in all areas...the 6 months from that Breast Reduction with Lift and Implants and a round 2 to the BBL
What are you having done?
What helped you in deciding to go with Dra.Cardenas? What are you having done?
Hi Hermosa29...I been doing ready other ppls reviews on her and I notice very few women posted wish picks with this Dr. Then on top of that she been given some amazing work. Regardless if you need 2 or 3...and what I have not experience with the others that is in important to me.....you can actually tomorrow Talk to her and staff understand English......so no DR for me that is to over rated....for me and ONLY speaking for me. So am having a lot done.
That's great! Keep us posted! Good Luck wishing you the best .