Not So Bad - Beaufort, SC

I had a Tummy Tuck almost 3weeks now.I feel good.I...

I had a Tummy Tuck almost 3weeks now.I feel good.I have a little swelling but not too bad.My doctor was the best.I can not wait to see how it looks in about 3months.I will keep you posted.

I was in the hospital 1 night.The next day i was able to walk around and do almost anything.I still have the band on all the time but other than that I am good.

Dr.Burrus

He has great bed side manners.He exxplained everything from start to finish.He did an outstanding job on my stomach.Thanks a lot Dr.B

that was total cost hospital and all???
Congrats on your quick recovery!! I hope I can be as lucky as you! So glad you are happy. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on your wonderful results.  Sounds like you are very happy and coming along nicely.

Please feel free to share your words of advice and wisdom with those waiting to start their process.  Would you consider posting your before and after pictures?

Keep us up to date on your progress each month.
walking around the next day WOW! I am hopeful I will be able to do the same. Surgery sched April 28! Congrats!
thanks for taking the time to postop. Wow, its so ausum you are doing so well. I hope the same goes for me!
Boy I hope I feel that good after my TT. That's great.
Glad to see everything went so well for you!