V Beam Has Helped for Rosacea

I had a V beam treatment about a week ago....

I had a V beam treatment about a week ago. Surprisingly, I had very little downtime, only a few hours! I was red when I went to bed, like a sunburn. When I woke up the next day I could see improvement in the range of about 15-20% I had a few veins which were reduced about 50% which was very nice.

My redness has been noticeably reduced but I still need more treatments. I have mild/ moderate type I rosacea ( redness and flushing ) , not many P&P as I have found they can be controlled with a healthy diet and avoiding junk foods. I think my texture has improved a bit too which is a nice bonus.

I would recommend to anyone with rosacea to try this as it is the ONLY thing that can actually help with redness. The pain was very minimal and the entire thing was over in about fifteen minutes. If you are planning on having v beam i would advise looking for an experienced dermatologist who specializes in lasers, who will listen to you and not dictate what you should do ( I have had some lousy derms in the past! )

I will update when I have my next treatment in a month or so. I am very happy that something seems to work for me, and I can't wait to have my next treatment!

Orlando Dermatologist

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.