Wouldn't Tell Anyone to Go Anywhere Else! - Beachwood, OH

The experience was better than I expected. Several...

The experience was better than I expected. Several consultations and was never rushed. The surgery went fantastic, I woke up in no pain and forgot I got implants! Went home, took a nap, woke up and thats when the pain started, but I followed Dr.Leedys instructions/exercises and I felt 100 times better and back to work in 2 days.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

The nicest, most compassionate plastic surgeon who didn't make you feel rushed. He called on a Saturday morning after my procedure to make sure I was alright- which was awesome and not expected on a weekend! Very honest, and easy to talk to. Wouldn't recommend friends to anyone else!

Can u show pics did u get lift saline or silicone
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.