Wouldn't Tell Anyone to Go Anywhere Else! - Beachwood, OH

The experience was better than I expected. Several...

The experience was better than I expected. Several consultations and was never rushed. The surgery went fantastic, I woke up in no pain and forgot I got implants! Went home, took a nap, woke up and thats when the pain started, but I followed Dr.Leedys instructions/exercises and I felt 100 times better and back to work in 2 days.
Can u show pics did u get lift saline or silicone
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

The nicest, most compassionate plastic surgeon who didn't make you feel rushed. He called on a Saturday morning after my procedure to make sure I was alright- which was awesome and not expected on a weekend! Very honest, and easy to talk to. Wouldn't recommend friends to anyone else!