Be Careful Of What You Sign YOU Will Owe

I went to this LIPO DISSOLVE for a consultation...

I went to this LIPO DISSOLVE for a consultation only. They told me they could help me lose inches and obtain tighter thighs. They had me fill out all the paper work. I did not know I applied for a credit card to have this procurer completed. They wanted to make me an appointment for two weeks. I told them I had Low Blood Sugar and would have to talk to my family doctor. I called them back in December 2006 told them I could not get this done. Per My Doctor.

In December 2006 I received a bill form CareCredit with a balance of $4000. I called this company to tell them I did not use this card or even have anything done .I was told I would have to dispute this change and they would send me the paper work. Over the next few months between the many many phone calls to collect and the negative reports on my CBR. I finally did get LIPO Dissolve to refund me 3800.00. But now Care Credit is charging me 526.37 to use there service. I in no way feel I owe anything but willing to pay 200.00 if all this mess is cleared up. I do however feel LIPO DISSOLVE is abusing the patience to gain funds. I have filed dispute after dispute now I still owe.