Nasal Labial Fold Lines - Botox Gone Wrong

I was considering fat transplat injections. Before...

I was considering fat transplat injections. Before this procedure My surgeon recommended I receive botox injections on each side of Nasal labial Fold Lines (below the nose and mouth).

Now I am left with a crooked mouth. It affects my speech and smile. When I went back to the dr. he said this can happen as Botox can "move" from injected site and I would just have to wait till it wears off.

Dr.'s asst. performed injections. She was unsure where exactly to inject botox and had discussion with dr. in front of me. He took her aside to "show" her on chart the proper sites to be injected.

Can botox really move from injected site???

He is arrogant and dismmissive.

Thank you so much to all of you who have replied to my post. I really appreciate all your responses and will act accordingly.
WOW! Sorry but it will wear off within a few months. I would complain to the doctor in writing or e/mail. So sorry it has happened Dr Blinski, MIAMI
The ineptitude of a doctor or nurse is not one of the risks you assume regardless of what you sign. I am happy for you that your botox results are good but if you read enough of these posts you will find that people often have good results with botox for years and years only to eventually have a disaster.
I am sorry this happened to you. I have used Botox for crowsfeet and forehead only (since I turned 29 y/o, I am now 34 y/o) and the results have been amazing. Have never had negative side effects. My dermatologyst also stated that he would never do Botox on the areas that you requested as it would create a "funny-odd" look as it paralyzes the muscles. I would request a refund and file a complaint to make sure this does not happen to someone else. Having you to train his assistant without your consent is unacceptable. Be assertive and advocate for yourself....you come firts. Best of luck!
Sorry to hear about your experience. I too, had a bad experience with botox. I had used it in the past (4 yrs ago, 2 yrs. ago, and then my most recent injection about 5 months ago). It appears that though I was extremely happy in the past, each time the Botox wore off, it made me aware of further sagging from the brows drooping into the eyelid. I used heat to quickly reduce the effects of the Botox, and don't think I'll ever do it again!
Unless Canada is different we all sign paper work assuming the risk. Yes, Botox can move a bit. I am sure you know after that fact but right when he had to show someone where to inject your face I would have ran out of that office. I have had good results with Botox and Juvederm but the only Botox injected on the lower face was a few units to the corners of my mouth (2 each side). Maybe you will be one of the people that is wears off quicker on. So sorry for your situation.
Sue them. It is the only way to make these deranged maniacs take notice. Botox takes ages to wear off. You will be like that for months.
Hi Second Thoughts, Sorry that you had a bad experience, but better with Botox that wears off than with fat injections that are permanent. The injection of Botox in the lower face is an advanced technique that should be done by experienced injectors only. I would strongly consider choosing another physician for fat transfer after your experience. Choose your physician most carefully. Good luck and be well. Dr. P
Sorry this happened. I just had my naso folds done too a few weeks ago and my doctor used Radiesse and from what i understand Botox freezes the muscles and that is not an area where you want that result. She should have used either juvederm or radiesse (I think). I would be angry about this but at least the botox will dissolve eventually but I would definitely read about which fillers are used in which parts of your face and go back there. Good luck.