Tried Botox for Migraines 6 Years Ago. Side Effects - Richmond, BC

I have had migraines my entire life. Since I was...

I have had migraines my entire life. Since I was a small baby, and so far nobody knows why.
I tried Botox for migraines about 6 years ago. It was done by a neurologist. I remember sitting in the office before the first treatment and a woman was sitting there waiting for her husband to have his treatment. She was telling me how it was kind of funny because for the first few days after treatment, you lose strength in your neck and have to hold your head up sometimes but that it only lasts for a few days. Well, about 6 years later, I still have very little strength in my neck and the Botox did not work. I tried it for a year going every few months. (At $200 each time)
I think if it had seriously reduced the migraines, it would have been worth it but now, it just is another reason for me to have a migraine. Anything that may make my neck tired, may also bring on a migraine. If I look up for more than a couple of seconds, I need to use my hands to bring my head forward again. I know that Botox does work for some people !
Neurologist in Richmond

He was alright. Seemed to be nicest when I was there for Botox as opposed to the regular migraine visits.

I have had 30 injections in neck and head about 4days ago. I have been vomiting and sweating also severe anxiety. Attacks. Went to ER and the doctor said I was having reactions to so much botox. It just keeps going on. He said I would have to wait it out-- to get out of my system. Any suggestions, desperate and scared!!
Thanks so much for writing a review about your experience.  That is terrible that you have so many issues holding your head up!  Have you ever gone to see someone about that?  Like a physical therapist?