32 Years Old. 3 Children. -Bayside, NY

Looking to do a TT and lipo this Friday. Not...

Looking to do a TT and lipo this Friday. Not feeling nervous about the pain or being put under. Just happy to b doing this. Maybe it will change Friday morning. Lol. It's kind of strange. I was nervous about three days ago just thinking of it, now I can't wait and very excited. Please share your experiences.

My 6 day post op entry

Ok...The following day (saturday) was very rough. I was in alot of pain. I had to cough but was able to hold it in. Lol. I was a little worried yesterday because I thought "my stomach" still looked big. But after a few hours, I noticed some of the swelling had gone down. I was extremely constipated yesterday from the pain meds of course. I got over that hump. Lol. This site is really helpful as it had helped me with any questions I had and wanted to know if anyone had experienced the same. Thanks "real self" for letting me know I'm still "normal" through this procedure. Lol. Everything is coming full circle. Thanks!!

A clown!

I also forgot to post the morning of surgery. I'm sorry. Lol. I'm new to this site. But, I don't know...I was very silly and had alot of jokes going into the OR. I was clowning around up to the point of being "put under" lol. I even had the anesthesiologist cracking up. Lol
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

A very nice doctor. Very attentive and patient to my needs. Staff are awesome. I cannot remember a time calling, needing help and no one was available. I would most definitely do surgery again with him as well as recommend someone.

Hope everything is well with you happy healing...
Welcome to the club - happy healing
I hope you are recovering well! How are you doing? you are 5 days out, right?
Yes babes. I'm recovering very well!! Swelling is going down. Staying to feel awesome day by day
Great! Happy New Year and a HAPPY New Body to you !! :)
I wasn't really nervous leading up to it just like u. I did have a lil anxiety the night before but took the Xanax the dr prescribed and was fine. Good luck!
Thx hun. I asked for something but wasn't given anything. I guessi really didn't need it. I was a clown. Lol
I was nervous the morning of my tt. But am soooo glad I did it. It is so worth it. You will never regret this, and feel so much better.
I totally understand. It was so painful after but I don't regret a minute of it and will do it again. Thx hun