25 Yr Old Mom Had One C-section, Getting Tt and Lipo - Bayside, NY

Hi my name is Ashley and Im finally getting a...

Hi my name is Ashley and Im finally getting a tummy tuck and lipo on April 10th. Im really anxious and nervous at the same time. All I do is constantly research. Im trying to be positive and have faith that everything will go well. The doctor I selected was from a co-worker of mine, she had got her TT done by him and her friend got her breast done also by him. His really good and has been doing plastic surgery for a very long time and research him a lot. I had went to one in the city but I didn't like him at all and he was so expensive. Im trying to prepare myself with the pain because Im not great at that buttt I've been wanted this for sooo long. MY stomach is completely messed up from the c-section and now I can finally do it...

6 more days

Sooo 6 more days til my surgery. Im very excited and nervous.

my before pic

1 day post op

Yesterday I got my TT and lipo done, I was a nervous reck but did it. Im in alot of pain right now im taken my pain meds and have the pain pump. Everything is just so tight and my back hurts. Anyone have any suggestions to relief some pain?

update

Im very very swollen my ps said that he had to do alot of lipo on my flanks. It looks like a muffin that's how swollen I am....I still cant stand straight all the way and my back is shot. :(

Finally

Finally got somewhat sleep last night, I cant wait to be able take a full shower and lay on my sides again...

5 day post op

Each day gets better to walk im still hunched. Still swollen. Friday I get to take a real shower so im looking forward to that.

Tomorrow will be officially a week :)

10 day post op :)

Im walking normal but my back still hurts I finally got to shower which was amazing. Im still swollen n bruised as u can see but im happy because I can see how the real outcome is going look....I see my waist which im excited about. Woohoo!

17 days post op

feeling good. preparing myself to get back to work and looking forward to the summer. still healing
dr. Nachman Rosenfeld

I got to the surgery center signed some papers they took me right in. The nurses were amazing there and the doctor didnt talk much he only took pictures and marked me. I waited 2 hours til they took me into the OR I started crying out of nervousness but before you know it I was in the recovery room.