Scars - Bayside, NY

Dr. Rosenfeld performed liposuction on my abdomen....

Dr. Rosenfeld performed liposuction on my abdomen. I was happy with the fat loss but he left me with two scars on each side of my waist. I also had a breast lift with implants done and I was not happy with the results. My breast look great when I'm wearing clothes but I don't feel comfortable naked. I have scars and my breast don't look symmetrical. One nipple doesn't even look round but it looks like a piece has been chopped off. I'm so unhappy that I just want the implants removed but he refuses to take them out. I have begged him to just remove them but he says that he won't unless I have another lift done which I refuse to do after such a horrible experience.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Sorry you're unhappy. However, of course you have scars. How did you think substances would enter and exit your body without incisions being made? If you could ingest it orally it wouldn't be surgery. Do you mean that they are more unsightly than you ever imagined? Maybe you could have scar revision done. I hope you eventually find a resolution or way to make peace with it.