Thermage CPT Worked Great for Me - Bayshore, NY

Im only 23 and a after a c section i was left with...

im only 23 and a after a c section i was left with really saggy, stretched out stomach. i was vert skeptical about themage but i decided to do it anyway.

6 months later, my skin is completely tight and i have no more stetch marks. i recommend it for any one who doesnt want to do surgery and doesnt mind spending 3k+

perfect body ny

I am so happy to hear this! Can you let me know how it is going for you now? I am extremely interested to hear. I have the same problem: sagging, inelastic abdominal skin due to C-section several years back. I just had this procedure done a day and a half ago and I can definitely feel that something is trying to heal deep on the inside of the body all across the abdomen - so at least I know it is trying to do the job it is supposed to. I had a great esthetician but I am a little bugged because I now read on a different website that it is important to wear a pressure garment to get the best results and she didn't even mention this. Well, I am doing that starting today! I REALLY hope I get the results you have - it is extremely important to me to rid myself of this damn loose skin. I work out every day, lifting weights and cardio, and have completely reshaped the rest of my body into what I have desired and am very happy with it. But that loose skin has not tightened along with it. I hope, with having the underlying abdominal muscles strong already and being an ideal weight already and wearing the compression garment, that the skin will reattach really well and produce the nice contoured look I desire. If not, it will be an abdominoplasty. With the rest of my body cooperating and responding so well to exercise and looking great, I simply cannot stand the way my stomach looks - it grossly stands out from the rest.
Can you share the name of the doctor?