My Tummy Tuck Experience - New Jersey

My motivation for wanting to have this procedure...

My motivation for wanting to have this procedure done came from having three children and alot of excess skin I was left with. I have been dieting and exercising since my last child was born with very little success in shrinking my baby pouch. I wanted to be able look in the mirror and not see this big blob of skin hanging. So, I set out on my quest to find the perfect Dr. to perform my procedure. I did my homework and had many many consultation with other surgeons but none of them gave me the "this is the one feeling". That is until I met Dr. Asaad Samara. From the moment he stepped into my examination room, I knew he was the ONE. I was very nervous and ashamed of how my body looked. Dr. Samara was very kind and comforting. He explained to me the right procedure for my body and assured me that I would be very satisfied with the results. Dr. Samara walked me threw my procedure step by step so there wouldn't be any surprises and answered all my questions. And boy did I have alot. On the day of my procedure he was met with another storm of questions and those came from my parents. Dr. Samara took his time and explained everything that I was going to be enduring from the operating room to the recorvery process. His compasionate bedside manner won them over too and put them at ease. I have never been happier with my results.
What an awesome result! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Nicki! Did you have the procedure done too?
No not as yet, i am going for my pre op tomorrow and ps will let me know if my date is this Friday (7th) or next week. I am so excited i can barely wait!
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Samara was the absoulte best surgeon I could have ever had. Dr. Samara and his staff were very supportive thoughout this experience. I must have contacted his surgical coordinater a dozen times before my procedure and she was always pleasant and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Samara and his team to any one looking to have any cosmetic work done.