My Tummy Tuck Experience - New Jersey

My motivation for wanting to have this procedure...

My motivation for wanting to have this procedure done came from having three children and alot of excess skin I was left with. I have been dieting and exercising since my last child was born with very little success in shrinking my baby pouch. I wanted to be able look in the mirror and not see this big blob of skin hanging. So, I set out on my quest to find the perfect Dr. to perform my procedure. I did my homework and had many many consultation with other surgeons but none of them gave me the "this is the one feeling". That is until I met Dr. Asaad Samara. From the moment he stepped into my examination room, I knew he was the ONE. I was very nervous and ashamed of how my body looked. Dr. Samara was very kind and comforting. He explained to me the right procedure for my body and assured me that I would be very satisfied with the results. Dr. Samara walked me threw my procedure step by step so there wouldn't be any surprises and answered all my questions. And boy did I have alot. On the day of my procedure he was met with another storm of questions and those came from my parents. Dr. Samara took his time and explained everything that I was going to be enduring from the operating room to the recorvery process. His compasionate bedside manner won them over too and put them at ease. I have never been happier with my results.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Samara was the absoulte best surgeon I could have ever had. Dr. Samara and his staff were very supportive thoughout this experience. I must have contacted his surgical coordinater a dozen times before my procedure and she was always pleasant and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Samara and his team to any one looking to have any cosmetic work done.

What an awesome result! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Nicki! Did you have the procedure done too?
No not as yet, i am going for my pre op tomorrow and ps will let me know if my date is this Friday (7th) or next week. I am so excited i can barely wait!
You look amazing!  Thank you for sharing your experience Cjackson1007.
Thank you Kate! Did you have a TT too?
@Cjackson1007 no I haven't yet, but I saw your result and wanted to you let you know how great you look!
Congrats! You look amazing! I'm curious if you had any lipo in conjunction with the TT? Going for my consult next month and want results as great as yours:)
Hi Lindzee36, Thank you for your comments. No I didn't have any lipo done with my procedure. Although I do wish I did for my little side flaps. Lol I still wear my binder only at night now and it is helping a lot to contain that area. Good Luck with your quest. It is worth the money.
Wow! What an amazing transformation. Doesn't look like you needed the lipo:)
You look perfect! Congrats!
Looking good!!
Great results! Congrats!
Love your results!
Thank you. Are you thinking of having the procedure?
I already did. I'm 10 mths post
Congratulations. How was your experience?
It wasn't too bad. The pain meds did what they supposed to do. The swelling though...I hated that part
I'm in metro Detroit looking for a board certified surgeon - I wasn't prepared for the costs...so I'm gonna just pray this one through. But WOW!!!!! you have inspired me because you were so brave for putting your pics up..our bodies are so much alike and you look GORGEOUS!!!! Pam
Thank you Pam. I will pray too that you find the resources to have your procedure. It is well worth the investment.
You look amazing! I can't wait!
Thank you. Please post your experience. Good Luck
you look nice!
Thank you. It was well worth the money and the Dr. is EXCELLENT
Your results are really nice. My belly looks really similar to yours. I can't wait to have a flat stomach again. How was your recovery and what items did you find essential to your recovery?
My recovery went very smooth. My mother came and stayed with me for the first two weeks because I couldn't do anything with the tubes still in me. But after they came out I felt like a new person. I was able to move around more freely and that is what helped me get back to normal. I found that the binding was the biggest and most important aid in my recovery. It holds everything in place and allows you to heal quicker.