Its Not Worth It! - Bay Shore, NY

Please do not go to Perfect Body! Do not do the...

Please do not go to Perfect Body! Do not do the heat laser! They said it would rebuild collagen in my eyes..I am a 43 year old woman, I feel fairly attractive, I did not expect a miracle, really I didn't...because I am sure that is what they would say! But maybe 5% better?

For the money i spent I should have had surgery...I was against surgery... but honestly if you want this fixed, that is your only option. I also asked about their payment plans...I asked over the phone how much I would get approved for... Before I knew I received a bill in the mail before my procedure.I didnt sign anything,... I didn't give my approval...I gave them information that I though t was related to health files.. I was going to pay cash for most of it... and now I get this bill! With Fees!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!

I also got the cellulite in my legs done...I am a runner and do spin..you ask why do I have cellulite. I dont know but I do... that did not help either!!!! 7K LATER for both procedures! i am embarassed to even say it aloud. I want to cry everytime I think of it. Please get a couple of opinions before you go, and I hope that I might have changed somes mind!

perfect Body Bay shore, ny