Its Not Worth It! - Bay Shore, NY

Please do not go to Perfect Body! Do not do the...

Please do not go to Perfect Body! Do not do the heat laser! They said it would rebuild collagen in my eyes..I am a 43 year old woman, I feel fairly attractive, I did not expect a miracle, really I didn't...because I am sure that is what they would say! But maybe 5% better?

For the money i spent I should have had surgery...I was against surgery... but honestly if you want this fixed, that is your only option. I also asked about their payment plans...I asked over the phone how much I would get approved for... Before I knew I received a bill in the mail before my procedure.I didnt sign anything,... I didn't give my approval...I gave them information that I though t was related to health files.. I was going to pay cash for most of it... and now I get this bill! With Fees!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!

I also got the cellulite in my legs done...I am a runner and do spin..you ask why do I have cellulite. I dont know but I do... that did not help either!!!! 7K LATER for both procedures! i am embarassed to even say it aloud. I want to cry everytime I think of it. Please get a couple of opinions before you go, and I hope that I might have changed somes mind!

perfect Body Bay shore, ny

Articles

I had eyelid surgery,I would strongly recommend it with a good surgeon,not sure why you don't want to get it,injectables help undereye issues as well
For cellulite.. eat clean, exercise 3 days a week,use retin a {trenitoin}, use straight grapefruit oil, and go to an infra-red sauna at least twice a week. the grapefruit oil might cause bruising, but that dissapears..and so does the cellulite.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I'm so sorry you didn't see any results with all that money spent. :(

As for the cellulite, unfortunately it plagues even those of us who are regulars at the gym and it seems there isn't a great treatment for it yet. :-/ Here is some info the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf have shared on what causes it:

What Causes Cellulite?

Do you think you will try surgery for your eyes, or is that still too extreme of a step for you?