Boobilicious in Sunnyisles - Bay Harbour Island, FL

I am2 weeks post -op- had lift and submuscular...

I am2 weeks post -op- had lift and submuscular implants. So far so good! I LOVE my new look -I am in my 40"s & over the last few years I have noticed a big change in my breasts, they were just lifeless& lacked perkiness and youthfulness, I was always wearing padded bras, super lift bras, you name it- I was frankly deflated in a bathing suit, oh I had volume alright , but it was all headed south .

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I deciided last year to start searching for the right doctor to help me . I found Dr. Ary Krau in Bal Harbour/Bay Harbor Island , Fl. I was treated with such kindness and care from the very 1st phone call. All my evaluations were done personally by the doctor himself.Dr. Krau is very attentive, calming & his expertise is second to none! My results after absolutely what I wanted and he is an amazing surgeon , not to mention a true artist . His nurse, Nora , was there every step of the way & I couldn't have done it without her . If you are considering breast surgery , I highly recommend you make your appt to see Dr Krau . I am thrilled and wouldnt change a thing!

So happy for you! What sort of implants did you choose to go with?

I went with 450 cc mentor under the muscle- very natural looking-how can i attach picture to my review?

Here's a set of brief instructions. (Hint: you need to be on a computer or laptop rather than a mobile device or tablet. At least for now.)

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I am 6 feet tall and weigh 260. Not sure if I should do 600 cc's or 650 cc's. I'm having it done with the same doctor. What do you suggest?