12 Days Post Op Perfectly Healing Really Happy I Have Only One Concern - Bay Harbour Islands, FL

Today i am 12 days post op really happy with the...

Today i am 12 days post op really happy with the result im healing pretty fast! Totally in love with my breast ?? The scar looks awesome i can tell Dr krau has awesome hands but my only concern is my belly button it looks like i have an hernia. Dr said its because of the swelling i guess ill have to wait 6months to see if its fine!! Anything else looks perfect !!!

Cant wait :)

:( sad

Hello there first of all i have a rach on my skin and its looking ew i think its something i ate. Well, i am really sad with the results i am getting and its because of the unevenness of my hips and all the excess (skin or fat) on my sides i really dont know what it is he said its not fat but it does look really bad my scar is just fine and my belly button he said hes probably going to have to fix it because its not looking so good! I am really sad with the result no only because i paid 19k but bc i was not really expecting to look like this after a full tummy with lipo and fat transfer which i think was not really worth it at all the fat transfer looks just like if i didnt have nothing done! But its not what i am worried about its the excess skin and unevennes :(( ps i am still using the faja and the board 24/7 and on my 16 masage

I wanted to add

That my breast looks amazing !! And i think that Krau is a really good surgeon i went to him bc i had a lot of recommendations with the mommy make over i just dont know what happened with mine :(

Happy :)

I just got put of the follow up i spoke to krau about the sides love handles (loose skin) i have there he agreed with me and asked if it was ok to do a little bing longer incision and of course yes i prefer that he said that he was going to be able to take off most of the vertical incision yay i am really happy about that!! He is awesome and very comprehensive!! I am happy so in about 4 more months i will have my sides and belly button done :))
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly Sonia is awesome as well as Christina .