12 Days Post Op Perfectly Healing Really Happy I Have Only One Concern - Bay Harbour Islands, FL

Today i am 12 days post op really happy with the...

Today i am 12 days post op really happy with the result im healing pretty fast! Totally in love with my breast ?? The scar looks awesome i can tell Dr krau has awesome hands but my only concern is my belly button it looks like i have an hernia. Dr said its because of the swelling i guess ill have to wait 6months to see if its fine!! Anything else looks perfect !!!

Cant wait :)

:( sad

Hello there first of all i have a rach on my skin and its looking ew i think its something i ate. Well, i am really sad with the results i am getting and its because of the unevenness of my hips and all the excess (skin or fat) on my sides i really dont know what it is he said its not fat but it does look really bad my scar is just fine and my belly button he said hes probably going to have to fix it because its not looking so good! I am really sad with the result no only because i paid 19k but bc i was not really expecting to look like this after a full tummy with lipo and fat transfer which i think was not really worth it at all the fat transfer looks just like if i didnt have nothing done! But its not what i am worried about its the excess skin and unevennes :(( ps i am still using the faja and the board 24/7 and on my 16 masage

I wanted to add

That my breast looks amazing !! And i think that Krau is a really good surgeon i went to him bc i had a lot of recommendations with the mommy make over i just dont know what happened with mine :(

Happy :)

I just got put of the follow up i spoke to krau about the sides love handles (loose skin) i have there he agreed with me and asked if it was ok to do a little bing longer incision and of course yes i prefer that he said that he was going to be able to take off most of the vertical incision yay i am really happy about that!! He is awesome and very comprehensive!! I am happy so in about 4 more months i will have my sides and belly button done :))

SOOO VERYYY DISAPPOINTED

This is so sad that i have to give a bad review not only because i like the the staff and the dr i think they are super nice but because i have had a really bad experience. I had the FIRST tummy july 2014 my belly button went wrong and also my skin stretched so i told the Dr about my concern with no problem he told me he could fix this issue at no cost so we waited until i was 6 months post op to have my revision he did a extended tummy to get rid of the so called dog ears but again the belly button is horribleee i mean it was not fixed a little and after the second follow up they never gave me another appt i do not know if they though that i was going to want it "fix" again. i am so sad and so disappointed i mean i am not a bikini person but i dont want to hide my belly because of this ugly belly button for the rest of my life. It is so large big :( before it was round and huge. NOW even the breast started to disappoint me. The uneven nipples one is droopy i dont know i am really really disappointed all i can say.

Look at the so large belly button

And dont even Look at breast i mean i dont even want to think about that because it is not something i would fix now after it costed me 7k but it is still another bad thing done
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly Sonia is awesome as well as Christina .