Breast Lift and Changed Implants. Also Lipo of Breast Bulge -Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I had a breast lift with implants changed from...

I had a breast lift with implants changed from saline to gel silicon due to uncomfortable movement of my previous implants. The Doctor closed my pockets so that wouldn't happen again. Dr. Salzhauer actually did more than he said he would originally the day of surgery which I thought was amazing. I ended up needing a lift and he also did lipo in my upper back along with the breast bulge. My experience was very smooth from the beginning, not counting the normal discomfort of the first week after the operation. I am very satisfied with my procedure and very happy with my results.

Congratulations on your revision! Sounds like you had a lot done but it was worth it! How long ago did you have your first breast augmentation and how many cc's did you get then? Did you end up with a change in size when going from saline to silicone? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience since the first appointment with the Doctor. I am very happy with my procedure and both the Doctor and his staff are very caring and professional. This is my fourth week and I'm still getting phone calls to ask how I am doing and feeling. Thank you Dr. Salzhauer for a wonderful experience and for making me feel beautiful!! :)