Breast Lift and Changed Implants. Also Lipo of Breast Bulge -Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I had a breast lift with implants changed from...

I had a breast lift with implants changed from saline to gel silicon due to uncomfortable movement of my previous implants. The Doctor closed my pockets so that wouldn't happen again. Dr. Salzhauer actually did more than he said he would originally the day of surgery which I thought was amazing. I ended up needing a lift and he also did lipo in my upper back along with the breast bulge. My experience was very smooth from the beginning, not counting the normal discomfort of the first week after the operation. I am very satisfied with my procedure and very happy with my results.

40 Years Old and Wanted to Change my Implants I Had for Eight Years to Newer Ones

From the beginning, Dr. Salzhauer motivated my husband and I to have my procedure done with him by how comfortable he made us feel with his professionalism and expertise. He's always been very caring and concerned with my recuperation. Without hesitation, he asked me to go back and lower one of my implants which did not go down on its own which he didn't charge me for. He honestly goes out of his way for his patients well being and satisfaction. The very next day he sent a nurse to check up on me and his nurses and staff have kept in touch and have giving me regular follow up appointments to see how I'm doing which is so awsome. They have always been very nice and have always made me feel cared for. My outcome has been a success and I am very happy with how fabulous I look. I will honestly continue to recommend him to my friends and family for any procedure and fabulous results!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience since the first appointment with the Doctor. I am very happy with my procedure and both the Doctor and his staff are very caring and professional. This is my fourth week and I'm still getting phone calls to ask how I am doing and feeling. Thank you Dr. Salzhauer for a wonderful experience and for making me feel beautiful!! :)