Worth It - California

I had the IPL facial to correct some minor sun...

I had the IPL facial to correct some minor sun damage. The procedure was a little more painful than I expected, but I'm very sensitive to pain. My skin looked great after a few days and I got a lot of compliments and questions about what I had done. I would describe my results as a glowing or radiant skin tone and more evenness. I'm a nut about skin care so I only had (needed) one treatment. One thing to be aware of - I had the little coffee ground scabbing for a few days. It can be covered with makeup but it does take a little extra effort.

Aura Skin Spa on Columbus in SF

My one complaint is that I found out later that they do a free skin analysis, but they never offered me that.

Did it do anything for your wrinkles (fine lines, etc.) if u had any and to the skin tightness?
I didn't have any peeling. Sorry, no photos : (

Hi t,

Welcome to the IPL community. I'm sorry it hurt more than expected, but glad you were happy with the outcome. Knowing that you could cover the "coffee grounds" with makeup is really useful to the community. How was the peeling? Thanks so much for the review, and if you have pictures you won't mind sharing that would be great.

Thanks,