Vanquish Works!! CoolSculpting Does NOT! - Bay Area, CA

So after being completely unsatisfied with my...

So after being completely unsatisfied with my CoolSculpting treatment and not having any results and a whole lot of pain, I expressed my dissatisfaction with the office that did the treatment. Luckily for me I was offered to be a test patient for the new Vanquish Treatment that just hit the market. Wow, all I can say it this was MUCH Better. Vanquish is completely pain free, comfortable, NO side effects and works much faster. I went in for 4, 30 minute treatments and I lost 1 and 1/2 inches around my waist. This procedure uses heat to melt the fat cells away opposed to freezing it away with the horrendous CoolSculpting Procedure. I'm sure CoolSculpting has worked for some people, but it did not work for me. I really liked the Vanquish treatment and actually saw results with it. And who doesn't want to do something that is pain free?? I would highly recommend doing this procedure over CoolSculpting. I got this procedure done for free because of my dissatisfaction with the CoolSculpting treatment and seeing NO results. I was told the treatment costs around $2000 for 4 to 6 treatments, Vanquish also covers a larger target area then CoolSculpting and is completely pain free. I highly recommend anyone in the market looking in to CoolSculpting to do the Vanquish Treatment instead. Trust me, you will thank me later

Can you please name the doctor and/or clinic you went to--having trouble finding a place in the Bay Area.
I'm all the way across the country, can't help you out in the Bay Area. Sorry.
hi nikky, i live in the bay area and would like to do Vanquish, can you let me know which office you went too?
dont waist your money, every doctor tells me it will only remove 2.2 cm which is one inch in four treatments. Look into the latest FDA Cleared inch loss device. Strawberry lip laser. their blind clinical study said 3.7 inches off the average patient. good luck
Does anyone know where in the Bay Area Ca can I get this procedure done?
Vanquish is a wonderful treatment for circumferential reduction...most patients are losing 1-2 dress sizes after their Vanquish series!
I lost NOTHING with Vanquish! Not even 1/8 of an inch and I did it four times. The doctor gave me a refund in the form of cool sculpting, which also takes several treatments, but at least I lost about an inch. I am thin but have pockets of fat so I think the more you have to lose the better results you will get--with either.
All treatments are operator dependent. .but the beautiful thing about vanquish is the entire abdomen is treated each treatment which usually will offer a superior circumferential reduction than cool sculpting and without the risk of paresthesia among others..it is certainly true that if you are in fantastic shape...and have fewer, smaller pockets of fat that you will have less of a circumferential reduction with an treatment.
Where in the Bay Area did you have this done? I'm having a hard time finding a clinic, and the Vanquish website does not have a doctor locator. Thank you!
Let me know what u find out please. I am looking for a Dr. Or clinic as well. I will post if I locate as well
If the before and after pictures are of your body I can understand why cool sculpting did not work for you. I have also done both vanquish and cool sculpting and the cool sculpting worked much better for me. Here's the difference. . . I have small pockets of fat,: love handles, and top of thighs, but not large areas of fat. I tried six treatments of vanquish but had less than one inch of reduction. But I experienced more than an inch of reduction after three sessions of cool sculpting. So I think it depends on your body type as to which one will work best.
Good for you. Now I am thinking get vanquish as well. May I know which doc office you went? Seems only few offer it in Bay Area Thanks
I live in Alabama so I can be of no help to you unless you want to fly here for a treatment. LOL! On another note I have a friend who did the new slim lipo and for what you want I think it might be a really good option for you. The price of lipo will probably be less than the several sessions of Vanquish that you'll need. Just a thought . . .
Wonderful!   I can't wait to hear about your final results.   Please consider posting some before and after pictures.