Septoplasty--Extremely Satisfied

Despite restricted breathing I put off nose...

Despite restricted breathing I put off nose surgery for many years until recently--it had gotten so bad I could barely breathe in through my left nostril. The surgery itself went very well, and the recovery was actually much less taxing than I had expected. There was so little pain I only needed two pain pills the first day. There was no bruising under my eyes and no nausea. In my experience it's not often that doctors under promise and over deliver, but this is one time it actually happened. When the nose stents were taken out a few days after the surgery it was like the parting of the red sea, literally the first time in 20 years I could breathe through my nose without restriction! I'm very pleased with the outcome, and I would highly recommend Dr. Kim and his fantastic team to anyone considering a nasal or plastic surgery related procedure.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

All around one of the best doctor/health related experiences I've had. I was referred to Dr. Kim by an ENT specialist in the financial district who said Dr. Kim was their preferred nasal surgeon and they had a number of patients who swore by him. I went in for a consultation and came away feeling comfortable about the procedure and the likely benefits. Dr. Kim's demeanor and his background at UCSF were also reassuring. From day one Dr. Kim's staff was extremely professional, courteous and accomodative. They took my information, contacted my insurance and within 24 hours had put together a detailed quote outlining the procedure and exactly how much it would cost.

The parting of the red sea. What a great analogy! Glad you can breathe well now. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.