Excellent Doctor Highly Recommend - Bay Area, CA

I had hollows under my eyes and wanted to find a...

I had hollows under my eyes and wanted to find a doctor who specializes in injections--since it's a very delicate area and so much could go wrong. I'm lucky to have found Dr. Mabrie. He's fantastic! My under eye hollows are gone (except one area on the left side). It takes time to build it up so make sure you have a lot of time going in to do what you need done. Also it can get quite expensive. That being said he's incredible and I would definitely go back to him. One part on my left temple has been in a lot of pain--I don't know why--but Dr. Mabrie is so kind and caring he has been emailing me and making sure everything is ok. He really takes a lot of time and shows he cares. I appreciate that so much since I flew from out of town to see him. Highly recommend him.

Yay for your success! How many syringes did you have to get to fill in the area under your eyes?

On my first appointment, 3.5 cc of Restylane was...

on my first appointment, 3.5 cc of Restylane was used to your temple, tear trough, nasolabial fold, and lower lip. Dysport was used to treat the glabella (45 units) , crows feet (30 units bilateral) , and mid cheek (105 units bilateral).

on my 2nd appointment 1 cc of Restylane was used for the upper cheeks and lower lip to fill in some areas.

Dr. Mabrie's fees for Restylane are $750 for the first syringe and $650 per syringe thereafter (during the same treatment). Dysport fees can vary based on area of treatment, but typically range from $200 to $450--(Mine cost $500).
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He came highly recommended and I researched a lot to find him. He's excellent! Highly recommend. I just wish he was closer so I could have him fill in this one part on my left side and also my left side is hurting so it would be nice to have him look at it.