Portrait Plasma Worth It for Drooping Eyelids

I had this procedure done by a plastic surgeon. He...

I had this procedure done by a plastic surgeon. He had suggested it as an option instead surgery for drooping eyelids. I had the high intensity treatment done on my entire face and opted to skip the novacaine shots and just go with the numbing cream which, by the way didn't really kick in until the procedure was over. Even so, I did not find the procedure painful, just a bit of discomfort, but I have a pretty high tolerance to pain.

I looked pretty hideous for the first few days. The vaseline was really icky to have to keep on your face all the time. I used paper pillowcases to keep my pillows from being ruined.

I really went through a period of ups and downs regarding the improvements, or lack of, to my face. While I could see definite improvement to my skin overall, my eyelids seemed to start to look better and then go back to their original condition. I started to think it was a big waste of money.

It has now been just over two months since the procedure and I am so happy with the results. My eyelids have tightened up dramatically and they were pretty bad to begin with. They would completey droop over my eyes and cover my eyelashes. I absolutely hated to look at myself in the mirror. Not now. My eyes look great and no longer have that crepey, saggy look. My skin looks and feels great, age spots are completely gone, and pores have tighted up. I did have a bit of hyperpigmentation in a couple of areas but that was resolved with a bleaching cream.

I read one review where she had a bad experience with the treatment being done to her eyelids. My doctor did not apply directly to the eyelids. He did it just above the eyelids at just about the brow bone area and it worked great.

I would just like to let people know, that if you have this done you need to give it time. Have it done by a reputable doctor. It is by no means an instant fix but if you can wait a couple of months you will be happy with it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.