My Invisalign Express Story - Bay Area, CA

Over ten years ago I completed my orthodontic...

Over ten years ago I completed my orthodontic treatment, and never really wore my retainers. My teeth have shifted here and there since then, and I have had nightmares about my teeth. This is why I've decided to invisalign. It is hardly noticeable, and will produce the results I desire-- straight teeth.

I started two weeks ago, and I'm already on my second tray. Since my treatment case is for the express, I have 10 trays total, which I will wear each two weeks... should be completed by June! I can't wait to see the final results. I can already feel some changes in my teeth and my bite... Hopefully for the better!

I was given a price, but am being charged for work beyond my price... I should never have given them my insurance information, because they've charged me for x-rays and attachments with my insurance, which is increasing my invisalign cost each time I visit... PLUS retainers are not included in the invisalign price. I really should have done more research regarding this, and realself.com is a great place for anyone to start doing their invisalign research. I wish I knew about this website before I committed to invisalign! Definitely could help you save some money by being informed. Also, who likes waiting? If I have an appointment, it's best not to be 30 minutes LATE, or late period (if I'm the first patient of the day!).