Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation - Bay Area, CA

A couple months ago, I had a “non-surgical chin...

A couple months ago, I had a “non-surgical chin augmentation,” with Dr. Mabrie, i.e. fillers injected into my chin, specifically Perlane. I was using it as kind of a test run to see how I looked with an extended chin without going through surgery first. I LOVE the result. It’s natural looking and no one has noticed a thing, other than someone claiming to think I look 25 (haha).

Since I love the result, I'm not sure now that I will ever decide on a surgical chin augmentation (since my chin wasn't That bad in the first place). I have since returned to Dr. Mabrie for a touch-up with Radiesse in my chin, and will go back next time for a permanent filler.

Hi kmom3 - any updates on your non-surgical chin implant? You look great with it! Did you end up going back and getting the Artefill?
Thank you so much. This is very helpful. I am just starting to do my research and have only today discovered non-surgical chin aug. by way of injections. Like you, my chin is not that bad, but I still have always been self-conscious. I hear many "horror" stories and don't know if it's worth the stress of going through surgery and risks involved, including risking not liking the results. Any other words of advice on injections? How long did it take, cost and how often do you have to go back?
Wow :) you look amazing! It's really wonderful to see how a pretty girl can have a slight change that brings her face into a bit more harmony, and what a change it makes to her appearance. Go you! I hope you're enjoying your new look :)
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. M based on online reviews. I think that's all I'm going to need. Dr. Mabrie has been a great doctor. I couldn't find anyone else willing to do a non-surgical chin aug and Dr. Mabrie does it so well that I don't mind having only one local choice for it! He's also quick to respond to e-mails. Thanks again, Dr. Mabrie!