15 Weeks Post-op and Loving It - Bay Area, CA

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

There are many things that Dr. Beck did for me that I am truly grateful for. First and foremost, he answered all of my questions (three pages total) during my initial consultation, educated me about my procedure, and then provided me with the best options to meet my personal goals. I have been well taken care of from the moment I made contact with his office to this present day. I am 15 weeks post-op and I still continue to receive the best care. I love my results. * Dr. Beck, his patient coordinator, his front office and the San Mateo Surgery Center staff were wonderful; professional, organized, accommodating, and comforting when my nerves were getting the best of me at my pre-op appointment. * The pre-op instruction booklet was very thorough and detailed in helping me prepare for surgery. * My surgery and post-op were smooth and easy with not too pain/discomfort as compared to all the women I know who have had a breast augmentation before me. * I appreciated that his office is adjoined with the surgery center and that I had my procedure done in an environment designed for surgery only; not at a hospital where there is a variety of ailing patients. Also, location is located in a discreet location with plenty of parking. * Most importantly, my results. I asked and I received exactly what I wanted without any complications and with minimal scarring. Thank you, Dr. Beck!