Dr. Lay is Professional, Knowledgeable and Experienced - Bay Area, CA

I have been always relying on online reviews when...

Dr. Lay did my eyelid surgery last December. It was a great process. Everything went smoothly, and my recovery was amazing. Everyone in his office were so nice. They made me feel ease, and I was ease before, during and after the surgery. It took about a month for my eyes to look normal, and after 2 months my eyes look beautify. I’m very happy with the results! Beside his great skill, Dr. Lay has a sweet and lively personality. He can sing the whole Chinese song ???? “????????…”, his accent was hilarious, which made the nervous surgical procedure more relax, and full of fun.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been always relying on online reviews when deciding on new products as well as choosing doctors, restaurants, clothes, and pretty much everything, but I'd never written a review myself before. Today, however, I did get a strong urge to write one, and here I am telling you about my experience with Dr. Lay. I did my first asian eyelid surgery with another doctor many years ago but the results were not satisfied. I have been thinking of revising my eyelids for a long time. Last summer, I was searching for doctor who can do this surgery. I wasn't successful until I found Dr. Lay in RealSelf. I noticed multiple positive reviews about his eyelid surgery. These reviews were strong enough to make me decide to choose him. Dr. Lay did my eyelid surgery last December. It was a great process. Everything went smoothly, and my recovery was amazing. Everyone in his office were so nice. They made me feel ease, and I was ease before, during and after the surgery. It took about a month for my eyes to look normal, and after 2 months my eyes look beautify. I’m very happy with the results! Beside his great skill, Dr. Lay has a sweet and lively personality. He can sing the whole Chinese song 任贤齐的 “对面的女孩看过来…”, his accent was hilarious, which made the nervous surgical procedure more relax, and full of fun. A week ago, I just did a facial fat transfer with Dr. Lay. I’m still in the healing stage. My face is fuller, and I feel younger every day. Before I did the surgery, I did a lot of research about fat transfer and I wrote a long list of questions for Dr. Lay. However, I decided not to call and ask him. First, I don’t want to bother him, second I just trust him, more questions make me more nervous, so what ‘s the point to have so many questions. As last December, just before I did my eyelid surgery, I called him and asked many questions, and after the surgery, I found out those questions were very silly. Anyway, I'll update my fat transfer results in 3 months. I have been waited way too long to write this review! I highly recommend Dr. Lay to all my friends and people who have the pursuit of beauty and perfection. I hope this review can help you to find a right doctor.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.