Excellent Procedure and a Thorough Follow-Up - Bay Area, CA

Dr. Ransom is highly knowledgeable, diligent and a...

Dr. Ransom is highly knowledgeable, diligent and a very caring Plastic Surgeon. I went to him for a keloid removal on my left ear lobe. This keloid has been excised by several plastic surgeons (famous ones) and it kept recurring. All these excisions were very expensive and above all this recurring keloid has been a very painful experience both emotionally and cosmetically. After Dr. Ransom has been performed the excision, the keloid growth has stunted significantly. His diligent follow-up procedure has prevented this keloid from recurring in its full form as did all the previous excisions from other Plastic Surgeons. His Patient Co-ordinator Dee Roby has also been very helpful in answering all my questions and has been generous enough to arrange all the follow-up visits consistently. She has also introduced me to Obagi skin line which has amazingly transformed my skin and reduced its discoloration. One time, Dee went to the effort of personally dropping these products at my residence which is 20 miles away from the Doctor's Office. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Ransom and Dee not only for their tremendous experience and scientific knowledge but also for being such a caring and gifted team.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on RealSelf.  I am glad to hear you were finally able to resolve the issue with the scar.  They can be stubborn:(