First Botox Experience Was a Complete Success! - San Francisco, CA

I had "11" lines between my eyebrows due...

I had "11" lines between my eyebrows due to perpetual frowning and wanted to prevent deeper wrinkles from developing.

Pros: 1. Dr. Mabrie is Board Certified and only works on faces. 2. I got a clear estimate of cost prior to my treatment. 3. Was able to get consultation and treatment done at first visit saving time and waiving consultation fee. 4. Charges by the area not by the unit (eg, I had a little more Botox injected at follow up and this was part of same treatment for same area so no additional cost). 5. Staff was professional and courteous. 6. I was not pressured to get additional services.

Cons: none

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks Britt! To answer your question about choosing Botox over fillers, my lines weren't too deep yet so the doctor didn't think they warranted fillers. He advised trying Botox as a first line of treatment. Fillers cost an additional several hundred dollars.

Hi Jen,

Love the pros and the "cons" ;) Yay, happy everything about your experience worked out so well. What made you decide to get Botox over other fillers?

Thanks,