68 Years Old with Many Years in the Sun. - Paramus, NJ

This was my 2nd Juvederm treatment to minimize...

This was my 2nd Juvederm treatment to minimize marionette lines around my mouth area and lift the general area. I am very please with the noticable results and have seen wrinkles and folds reduce or disappear. The procedure is viturally painless and takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Love the results!
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Will you be a repeat Juvederm customer? :)
Yes. I see an improvement and I believe there can be even more. Dr. Saida Baxt or BAXTCosMedical in Paramus does a wonderful job of making you comfortable and confident about the procedures. Her staff is great and all have BEAUTIFUL skin by taking advantage of BAXT procedures offered.
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Saida Baxt and her staff are very welcoming, pleasant and encouraging. Dr. Baxt is professional, explains the procedure both before any work is done and talks you through each step of the procedure. She is cautious but thorough when completing the Juvederm procedure and seems please that her work (artistry) makes the patient happy and more confident. (not to mention younger looking) I would not hesitate to return for additional procedures.