No More Big Ears :) -Baulkham Hills, AU

First of All I would just to start off by saying...

First of All I would just to start off by saying THANKYOU, Thank you for making me a happier more confident person.
Before surgery I hadn’t worn my hair up since I was in year 6. I had been called names throughout school and just decided going into high school would be easier to hide my ears.

I would spend hours doing my hair so that my ears were hidden and hours during the day fixing my hair and pulling it over my ears so no one could see them. I would hate going in the water around people because when my hair got wet my ears would stick out even more.
The funny thing is, no one EVER noticed my ears after I began to hide them and I would never let out just how self-conscious I was about them. So when I made the decisions to finally have the procedure done (which I had been wanting since high school) everyone was shocked and didn’t know why I was doing it. But it was something I had to do for myself and no one else, and it was the best thing I ever did.

It has changed my life for the better and I couldn’t imagine now not going ahead with it. Dr Mark Edinburg was amazing and very helpful and his staff were all so lovely and thoughtful through the process. I can already see the change in my personality and confidence and I cannot wait to see what the years to come hold for me now :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

EVERYTHING WAS BRILLIANT. My first surgery and this was also my only meeting i had with a surgeon and i didn't need another :)