My Xmas Present is Scheduled! - Baton Rouge, LA

Hi!!! Well its now or never! My surgery is...

Hi!!! Well its now or never! My surgery is scheduled and I'm so nervous! The post have been fantastic but I'm very worried about scarring. I am 37 years old 5'8 and 193 pounds. I've had 2 c-sections and no matter how much weight I lose the belly never goes anywhere and my breast look worst! I've been thinking of doing this since 2005. I'm ready now! I travel a ton for my job so December is the only month I can do this. I will be flying for a conference on Jan. 16. If anyone has traveled a month after a tummy tuck I would love to hear the side effects. In doing my research, I appreciated seeing before pictures so I could find women who resembled my size to help me visualize what my outcome may look like. Soo I'm posting my before and will post my day of pre and then post.

Again this site has been a saving grace for me!!! Thank you Real self!!!!

Hi there!

Just wondering if you ever went through with the tummy tuck portion of this surgery. I see you got a beautiful breast lift/aug recently!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Good Luck Andie. I just had my surgery for BA four days ago. I can tell you that the breast Aug. was not as painful as I thought it would be and I am a big baby! It feels like your milk is coming in or as if you just worked out pretty hard on your pectorial muscles. I had the insision under the fold and 375cc silicone gels.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon