Lip Lift - Baton Rouge, LA

Im 36 years old and I never really had a good lip....

Im 36 years old and I never really had a good lip. You cannot see my teeth at all and it just doesn't have a pretty shape. To make things worse my lips are thin. I know someone who had this done and I couldn't believe the difference! I'm hoping for the same result!! I'm having the lip lift and he's going to fill them to help create a fuller look. Wish me luck! I will post pics.

Hello everyone! Its been two weeks since my...

Hello everyone! Its been two weeks since my surgery and I'm finally feeling back to normal.Overall it was not too bad I'm still healing but I'm already very happy with the results.

I had more swelling on the right side of my lip,...

I had more swelling on the right side of my lip, the doctor said, this will improve as I heal. I still have numbness and swelling in the incision area under my nose, as the swelling goes down my lip should lift up even more. The scare is healing very well and is already hardly noticeable. I will have the laser treatment ,but have not gotten it yet.

I just wanted to say that this procedure is so...

I just wanted to say that this procedure is so natural looking. Its hard to see in the pics because I'm trying not to show my entire face,but it really helped balance out my face and is more proportionate. I told my Dr. I wanted a very natural look, and I didn't want a hiked up look that people would know I did something or that would look funny. It's been three weeks, I still have swelling in my upper lip so I have not achieved my end result, but it already looks so much better.

So, I had my laser resurfacing done! I was not...

So, I had my laser resurfacing done! I was not prepaired for another week of recovery. This proceedure also causes lots of swelling and is painful! The price we pay for beauty!

Here are some updated pics! The overall shape of...

Here are some updated pics! The overall shape of my mouth and lips are so much better.

Hey guys! it's been over a year and I'm still so...

Hey guys! it's been over a year and I'm still so happy with my lip lift!
Dr. Pernack

very nice result wooooooooooow
Hi! My revision did not go well at all :( And now I'm looking for someone to fix the revision! Can you please tell me, do you know other women that had the same gorgeous results as you??? Just making sure that you're not a fluke! I'm scared to death now to go anywhere :( I was thinking Haworth in Ca. until I read some bad reviews on different websites. Not just bad, scary. I wish I could see more photos. Does your doc do revisions? I have bad white scarring. I read that you had scarring lasered, but these really need to be cut out, because my upper lip is not just scarred, it's very uneven.
I also had a fabulous result from Dr. Perenack in Baton Rouge. My before & afters are on his web site. There a two of us. I am the first person shown. Maybellineo
How much more of your teeth show compared to before your lift? Thanks!
Thank You!!! :-)))
Hey there KnockOut....looking goood! Thanks for sharing.
Hi there this is my second comment of the day. I'm obsessed. So I'm in the new Orleans /BR area and Dr. Pernack seems to be the only one in the area that does this type of procedure. I am not sure if I need injections or a lift, or both?? Does he decide what is best for your face? I do have a long upper lip but I'm only 26 so I'm not sure if a lift is appropriate. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Hey Jenny! You are not too young! I wish I had done this when I was younger! I only trust Dr. Peranack to do this!! He will tell you what you need to do. I have refilled my lips once more since my original surgery. No evidence of a scar. It just looks very natural and pretty!
You can call me if you want to talk! Send me your email.
Hey there your lips look AMAZING! I live in the New Orleans area and haven't been able to find a doctor who does lip lifts, who did you use? $3K is a lot of money but I guess it would be worth it! Do you have to use any fillers now to maintain your appearance or are you good to go with just the lift? Thanks!
Hi, this is Sandy in Texas. Is your Dr, Steve Laverson. I talked to him on the phone. I loved him. How did your scar turn out. I so happy to hear that your lip turned out good. Aug 2911"s lip turned out well. Dr. Perenack. I interviewed with him on the 25th of april I liked him very much, but what was even more impressive was he mentioned a doctor near my home and I called that office and asked his office manager if she knew Dr, Perenack and told her I had just gotten back from seeing him. she said yes she knew him and she loved him, that he was an artist and she would let him do anything to her, that the /dr. she worked for had trained dr. pernack and she had seen his work. That eased my mind about him. But ::Leverson I really liked on the phone. bye for now Sandy
Wow! What a difference. You look 15 years younger. A lot of people have had bad results with this. I had a great experience with my doctor in San Diego. I'm so glad yours went as well as mine did. Congratulations!
what did you fill with? did the filler last till now?
Juviderm. Its still nice and full * months now! I love my new lip!
8 months now
Hi, This is Sandy in Texas. Eight months I had a really bad lip lift done. I won't go into the details, but I love your new lip too. I have already called your doctor but I am calling again Monday morning a book an appointment. This is the widest lip lift I have seen.. Most all of the others have a high peak in the middle, as do I. The stitches are so tight they almost look seared together. This is really nice work, and like you said it looks so natural, not surgical. I had my mess in July of 2011 and I know a revision is not as easy as a virgin lip, but I have confidence Dr. Perenack can make me where I can live with it. Now I look surgical. Did the lip procedure hurt? I hope he is good at the shots. I know he was a dentist. Can you see your scar at all? Your pictures look like you were pretty presentable in two weeks. I am so happy for you. Bad surgery is so devistating. Another r/s member went to the same Dr. She has already been for her revision and this new doctor made a mess also. Her surgery was last May and she is still self conscious. Your pictures were so encouraging. Snowprincess's surgery looks good too. Do you think your lip doesn't look hiked in the middle because he didn't take much out? If too much is taken out in the middle it makes the sides look sad and distorted. the crack from the top lip and the bottom is not straight across any longer . Again if you can brag on or elaborate at all on your doctor I would very much appreciate any input. How good of a eye man. I would like to have the bottoms done. Thanks, Sandy
Hi, this is Sandy in Texas again. I ment to say. There was another Real Self member that went to the same doctor I did and he ruined the bottom of her nose, not that she went to your doctor and then had to have a revision. I don't want to miss lead any of the other girls as I think your doctor is an artist. Bye for now Sandy
Hey Sandy! I'm so sorry you are having to go thru all of that! I can't imagine and it's your face so it's not like you can hide it! I was following your story when I had my lip done and actually told my Dr. what had happened to you and May so that I could make sure he wouldn't do that to me. He reassured me that a little goes a long way, he was actually the one that helped me realize my teeth needed to be addressed. He says its all about proportions. I would love to meet you for lunch so you can see it in person. The pictures don't do it justice. I would trust my DR. recommendation on what you should do next he truly is gifted,talented and honest. I was asking him about other proceedures and he told me I didn't need that and he was right.
Thanks for the reassurance in Dr Perenack. Your stitches, your amount of swelling, and end result are so great and really shows what a good surgeon this doctor. I would love to meet you for lunch and see you in person as well, but I am Lubbock Texas. I would like to talk to you. I am not sure how to get you my number? I guess I will send you a private message. I am glad you followed my nightmare as it is rather hard and long to explain. May went to have a revision in Beverly Hills three months ago. The doctor did tack her columella back to the septum, but he then had to raise the sides so the middle wouldn't be to high. porportion like you said. Her lip looks good but it did before the revision. Her mess was in the bottom of the nose. She sent me a picture with the stitches. He put the stitches real far apart instead of real close together so between each stitch there is tension on the incision.it. They are individual stitches with a knot for each stitch . It is not smooth at all, all knotted up and below the bottom of each nostrils on the farthest edge at the end of the nose, is a raised knot so to speak, like a colorless mole. One side you might say there was a pimple there and you picked it and made a scar, but not both nostils.. Like she says, it screams suregery and it does.. This was just crappy work to say the least. She paid him about six thousand or the revision and she is running out of lip to raise. Her depression level is bad and she can't find the right doctor. When you finally run out of space between the lip and the nose, you are in bad trouble..
I told her when I went to see Dr. Perenack I would take her pictures as his office girl said he wanted the patient to come in. He won't jut let me send pictures and that is fine with me. I guess he doesn't go for the picture sending process. Thanks again for responding, Sandy
WOW is right. You look great and your smile says just that! You said that are getting tx. with a laser. The next time you are in to see your doctor please find out the name of laser. Just wondering of its purpose in your tx pigmentation? Congrats. Thanks for the update.
Ok I will ask him what type of laser. I know it's what they use on the entire face to reduce lines and wrinkles.
Thank you so much for the support it means alot to have you all agree that this was a success!! :)
WOW! Your scar looks great and you can hardly see it. Im going to your doctor! Please keep us updated on your healing process and if you notice any nostril changes. Thanks for the updated photos. Looking good :)
Thank you so much! If your going to go to my Doctor would you want to meet me for lunch, I would be happy to show you in person.
yes I would, and thanks! I don't think I will be going anytime soon but as soon as I am able to, I will let you know. Thanks alot!
Hey thanks again for the response. Will you be uploading any more photos? I'd like to see how your scar and nose area are healing. =)