Extended TT with Lipo - Baton Rouge, LA

I wanted to start this review because I found...

I wanted to start this review because I found everyone else's so helpful and I appreciate them sharing their stories.
Background: About 4 years ago I changed my lifestyle and started my weight loss journey. At 5'7" I was 300 lbs and a size 24. Over the next 2 years I managed to lose 120lbs. For the last 2 years I've maintained the weight loss and settled into the fact that while I would like to weigh less, this is where my body seems to want to be. I am so proud of myself and what I've accomplished, I'm just not happy with my skin suit. Thus my foray into plastic surgery!
I've meet with several doctors and I do believe I've found my surgeon. I'm considering a surgery date in early December.

Congratulations & good luck!
best of luck to you and congrats on your weight loss, did you set a date yet ?
Good luck on Monday my Best to you !
congratulations on your weight loss. And good luck on your sx. Hope you will post pics. Will follow your journey.
Congrats on losing weight! I lost 70lbs about 8 yrs ago& just had my Tummy Tuck 2 days ago! Still in the healing process , but happy with my results so far ! Good luck :)
Congrats on the weight loss! Good luck on your journey, and keep us posted along the way.