Tummy Tuck and Lipo on My Hips - Baton Rouge, LA

I'm New to this site i had a tummy tuck and lipo...

I'm New to this site i had a tummy tuck and lipo on my hips my surgery was on aug 21, 2012

im doing great dont regret anything i had the surgery on the tuesday and went to work the following monday i still real swollen and numb cant wait for the swelling to start going down i love my dr he did a great job!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

u have pic did you bruies from lipo
not at all !!! everything went welll i cant stress this enough just keep girdle at all times unlesss your washing it they to keep girdle on for 6weeks but im keeping my on for 14 week !!! I have pics i have a dr appontiment monday so i will post them !!! And bt the way this is my second tt!!!
Swetty, thank you so much for your quick reply. I am still researching the whole process, but I really appreciate your input and I will keep your phone number handy if I have any questions about the procedure.

Thanks again! :)
i didnt post pics but you can take my word i live in Lafayette and i had my breast done 32 years ago and the dr over here messed me up really bad so i had a friend that went to dr john williams in baton rouge and i showed him my breast and he fix them and did a awesome job just wanted to tell you little bit of what he did for me on august 21 i had tt and lipo to my hips and again he did a awesome job if this would help i would give him permission to show you my pics that he took i reall can ramble on about him all day long his bedside matter and the nurses are awesome and he really did a awesome job i just love him i woulkd never go anywhere else the cost was 10,000.00 and worth every pennie i have sent so many of my friends to him since the 90's and every bodys results were awesomewhen he did my surgery it was on a tuesday and i went back to work the following tuesday and i have been active every since i will say the first 2 days its rough but after that i didnt take nomore pain meds and another thing i like about him when you call he gets oin the phone and will talk to you and if he is in surgery they will let him know that you are on the phone and answer any questions you have if you need to call me heres my number@ 337-296-5450 i really dont mind!!
Hi, I also live near Baton Rouge. Can you please post your pictures and tell me how much the tummy tuck alone cost? I am very anxious to do something after having my son (12 years ago!) and a hysterectomy 4 years ago. My body seems to have never recovered between the two and it makes me miserable.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but any information that you can pass on to me would be greatly appreciated!! :)