First Time Doing Botox... - Baton Rouge, LA

Hi... It is the first time doing botox and i was a...

Hi... It is the first time doing botox and i was a little scared but Dr. Z was so nice and talk me thru it. She said my skin was great for my age.I love to hear that because i work hard to where sunshade like crazy..Ok back to the botox. I don't see results right now.So will be back in a week to tell you how thing turn out.

3 days later

Well its been 3 days since my first Botox injection and I don't really see much change.But they say it takes two weeks to really see results.So I'm patiently waiting

We it's Monday and here are some pictures ..

.I see a little changein the crows feet,forehead and the little lines around the mouth. The Doctor did the forehead and the crowsfeet..But she said just one side of the mouth need botox. I take a picture today with my son at the zoo.{To my Horror my smile is crook} I will be call the Dr.office in the the morning!!!!!

some pic

some pic

One week later

The doctor put more botox in the eye area and injected the other side of my face to help the crook smile..Free of charge.. Thank's Dr. Z

smile

Well still crook smile but better than before..No more lower face botox.

smile

june 1,2014

The botox on the crows feet and forehead are back..
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

You've had an unfortunate experience!! I have been using botox for my crowsfeet for 15 years, since I was 40 and now I am 55. I used 3 different doctors during those years. As droopy as my mouth was (I had a facelift last year), I never had a doctor recommend botox around the mouth. I hope this doesn't discourage you IF you should try a better doctor. But, once you find a good doctor, it should last at least 6 months after a few sessions, the lasting time gets longer. Sometimes I go up to 8 or 9 months. If you keep it up, you will stay wrinkle free!
It's apparent the comment was unsuitable. Therefore we know it was an unfavorable outcome for the patient. Dr Z or a staff member did something wrong. You are not alone in your angst. My cool sculpting job was a botched, failed procedure. The sides of stomach are disproportionate. Plus the placement of the paddle on the really bad side gave me obvious back fat.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  What areas of your face did you have injected?  It does take a few days before it really kicks in, you might see some subtle changes day to day.  Are you taking pictures of your face every day trying to scrunch it up?  That can help to show the subtle differences.  Keep us posted- let us know when you see results.