Ready to Fit into my Clothes Again... - Baton Rouge, LA

I have never had a problem maintaining my weight...

I have never had a problem maintaining my weight or losing a few extra lbs here and there. But last Feb, I tuned 40. Starting around April I started to notice I was gaining weight. I would try to lose it by eating less; which is what I did in the past. The weight didn’t drop. I started being more active, still no loss… Actually I was gaining more weight. Between now and last April I gained 15 lbs. I am 5’7” and now weight 186 lbs. I carry all my weight in my mid-section and upper body. My clothes are all too tight and uncomfortable. I refuse to buy new clothes. So instead I am going to do SmartLipo..

My only fear in doing this is my body shape.. As I stated, I carry all my weight in my mid-section and upper body. My butt, hips and legs are small, I have big boobs and broad shoulders. My fear is that after the SmartLipo I am going to look like a football player with his shoulder pads on.
I am scheduled to have my smartlipo procedure done March 14th.. So excited!!

Not looking forward to trip to Vegas!

I would enjoy it much more if I was able to have my procedure done prior to going..
Dr Kozar

Today I had my consultation with Dr Kozar. He is a lovely man. Very professional, board certified orthopedic surgeon who started doing Smartlipo in 2008. He seems to take pride in the work he does. I am scheduled to have my SmartLipo procedure done March 14th.. So excited!!

I'm getting this procedure done by Dr.Kozar. How were your final results?
Very exciting!  Did you tell your doctor about your concerns regaring looking like a linebacker after surgery?  Just curious what he said about that.