Mommy Makeover is the Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself - Baton Rouge, LA

Before I had my tt and bl I was extremly nervouse....

Before I had my tt and bl I was extremly nervouse. I was afraid I would have complicaitons and it would not be worth it. However, my fears were toally unfounded.

My tt and bl went extremlly well. The first two days were difficult.I don't think I could have had such a good expereince without the dedicated help of my husband and my mother, who is a critical care nurse. My mother stayed on top of my pain medicaiton while my husband had me up and moving the first night. It took both of them to take care of me. I have one child, and she stayed with a friend for the first two days.However, I found that if you stay on top of the pain medicaiton it is tolerable. By day 3 I was moving around by myself. Christams eve marekd day 8 po and I was able to attend church services and celebrate Christamas Eve at a friend's open house. I only stayed at the party for about 1 hour, but I was there. My drain was removed on day 7 po so I didn't have to deal with that issue. If my drain had not been removed I would not have attended either function.

i was referred to him, but sadly, he died recently.
Good job on everything.

It sounds like you had great care. And very smart of you to line up so much help for right after your mommy makeover. Will you be posting Before and After photos? It's so fun to see the transformation.

Take good care of yourself and please keep us updated as you heal!

And happy new year!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. N and his wife, J, who is his nurse, are very dedicated to their profession. They answered all my questions and took time with me. As I mentioned I was very scared, and they treated me with such compassion and professionalism that is hard to find in this day and age.