Very Pleased - Baton Rouge, LA

I had breast reduction and tummy tuck surgery...

I had breast reduction and tummy tuck surgery performed by Dr. Reillley about a year ago. Dr. Reilley was recommended to me by a friend and fellow physician. From the very first consultation appointment, Dr. Reilley and her nurse Becky made me fell very comfortable. They were very very attentive and professional and made me feel at ease with my upcoming procedure. The payment process was very straightforward and the office staff very knowledgeable and efficient. My procedure was done at the office operating room. The nurses and anesthesia staff were very calming and efficient at getting me ready for surgery. The surgery went accoding to plan and I was discharged home to recover. I had frequent followup visits and always felt my needs were addressed post operatively. Now, a year later, I am very pleased with my results and am grateful for Dr. Reilley's surgical skill. I could not have asked for a better experience. As a physician myself, and a patient, I can very highly recommend Dr. Reilley.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon